Interior designers create beautiful spaces, but hiring one isn’t right for every project. Here are the top 5 reasons for when you’ll want a full-service designer on your team...
1 / YOU WANT A UNIQUE SPACE
Interior designers help make any space uniquely yours due to their vast network of local, domestic, and international sources. They’ll find the exact right pieces for your home that you likely won’t see anywhere else, or they’ll create the perfect custom piece for you in collaboration with expert craftsmen.
Rest assured — your home will not look like your neighbor’s!
2 / YOU WANT FUNCTIONALITY AND DURABILITY FOR SPECIFIC NEEDS
Interior designers take the time to understand how you’ll be living in your space. Do you need to accommodate high-use areas for kids or pets? Do you have light-sensitive sleepers in an east-facing bedroom?
Interior designers apply their extensive knowledge of materials and vendors to help design your ideal space. You’ll get more than just a beautiful and inspiring home — you’ll get one that fits your daily life and is built to last.
3 / YOU WANT A COST-EFFICIENT PROJECT
Yes, hiring an interior designer is a considerable investment into your home, but there are several cost benefits too.
- Interior designers’ relationships with vendors often result in prices lower than if you’d purchased the same items on your own.
- Form + Field excels at project management and has overseen many projects before yours. We’ll help you avoid costly mistakes so you can have a beautiful space where money is spent on the things you care about most.
4 / YOU WANT A LOW TIME COMMITMENT
With an interior designer you’ll benefit from:
- A hands-off project that is completed in the most time-efficient manner possible
- An experienced person on-site to help you avoid time-sucking mistakes that could set back project schedule
With an interior designer on your team, you won’t squander your precious time resolving issues or sifting through countless options. You don’t need to be on-site with contractors or overseeing installations… and your project will be completed more quickly if you aren’t!
5 / YOU WANT CONFIDENCE AND PEACE OF MIND
Your interior designer understands building codes, communication requirements between parties, and every other nuance of a design project. They’ve managed the process many times before!
- You can trust that your project is in qualified and talented hands.
- You can live your life as normally as possible during the process.
- Above all, you can experience stress-free the excitement of knowing your future home will be nothing short of stunning!
Wondering if an interior designer is right for your project? Ask us your questions in the comments below!