The purpose of this call is for us to get to know each other a bit better and see if there's a good fit. I'll start with some questions about you and your project, the give you a brief overview of how we work,and leave some time at the end for you to ask questions of me.
Why work with US
- We design modern spaces that have warmth, layers, and a bit of the eclectic. We source far and wide for the right pieces that are unique to your project.
- Our MO is holding functionality, beauty, and your budget at the same level of importance.
- We're fanatic about process and client experience. I used to be a project and product manager in tech and I've taken all those learnings and applied them to the interior design business.
- We use tech/software to its fullest to create efficiencies and save you time and money.
- We give realistic budgets and timelines so that there are no surprises.
- We do flat fee proposals divided into two parts: design and project management, so you know exactly what you'll be paying for the given scope.
- We share our trade discounts which means your savings cover most of the project management costs.
- $300 consultation fee for up to 90 minutes. I charge a consultation fee because I'll freely give you ideas and sources for your project. I'll provide you with clarity and direction on next steps. You can pick my brain about anything.
- Fill out Style + Preferences quiz prior to on-site consultation
- Invoice for on-site consultation